See inside £750,000 ‘ultra modern’ Golden Triangle house with its own roof terrace
- Credit: abbotFox
A contemporary house with unique architectural design has come on the market in the Golden Triangle in Norwich.
Mulberry House, which can be found just off Earlham Road, features split level accommodation and a cantilevered stair case with a glass balustrade.
It also has four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en-suite, a first floor lounge, a utility room and an "ultra modern" kitchen/dining room.
The property is also listed as having "impressive ceiling heights throughout" and bi-fold doors which offer wall-to-wall glazing.
As well as a private garden it also boasts a roof terrace.
You may also want to watch:
The guide price is £750,000 - £800,000.
For more information call abbotFox on 01603950092.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast