See inside £750,000 ‘ultra modern’ Golden Triangle house with its own roof terrace
- Credit: abbotFox
A contemporary house with unique architectural design has come on the market in the Golden Triangle in Norwich.
Mulberry House, which can be found just off Earlham Road, features split level accommodation and a cantilevered stair case with a glass balustrade.
It also has four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with an en-suite, a first floor lounge, a utility room and an "ultra modern" kitchen/dining room.
The property is also listed as having "impressive ceiling heights throughout" and bi-fold doors which offer wall-to-wall glazing.
As well as a private garden it also boasts a roof terrace.
The guide price is £750,000 - £800,000.
For more information call abbotFox on 01603950092.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 6 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 7 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 8 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 9 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 10 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show