Property focus: The £1m house in the centre of Norwich
- Credit: Sowerbys
A Georgian house in the centre of Norwich has gone up for sale for a cool £1.25m - highlighting just how sought after the area has become.
The five-bedroomed house is a Grade II listed property which has been given a modern restoration.
The front door opens to the entrance hall, which leads to the drawing room, dining room, kitchen, and left-wing of the house.
The drawing room has two fireplaces with marble surrounds, and pocket doors that lead to the sitting room.
The dining room also has a marble fire surround, as well as a separate corridor to the kitchen, perfect for formal dining.
You may also want to watch:
The "L" shaped kitchen and breakfast room has vaulted ceilings, a Clive Christian kitchen, Miele appliances, and an island.
The house has been extended to the east to create an open-plan sitting and living room with large sliding glazed doors opening to the garden.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 3 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 4 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
On the ground floor, there is also one bedroom with an en-suite, a triple garage, and a workshop.
The first floor has a mezzanine level and access to three of the five bedrooms. Bedroom one has an en-suite and dressing room, and bedroom three also has an en-suite.
Bedroom two has is next to the family bathroom, which features Porcelanosa fittings.
The second floor also has another bedroom and bathroom, with storage space in the eaves of the house.
There is also a lower ground floor, which contains a cellar and a study, which has access to the garden.
The house is approached via a path between two lawns. The rear garden has a courtyard area and is bordered by the original brick wall.
The home is located in the centre of Norwich, on Chapelfield Road in The Crescent, a private road.
Chapelfield Road, Norwich
Guide Price: £1,250,000
Sowerbys, 01603 761441, www.sowerbys.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.