See inside £145,000 flat in converted church hall
- Credit: Gilson Bailey
A one bedroom flat in a converted Norwich church hall has come on the market.
The unique period property, which is in St Matthews Road in the NR1 area, boasts an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge/dining room, feature arch, double bedroom and en-suite shower room.
It also has electric heating and double glazing.
The flat, accessed by a secure intercom system, has parking outside and is in walking distance of Norwich Train Station and the Riverside complex.
The A47 southern bypass and Norwich ring road are also easily accessible.
You may also want to watch:
The guide price starts at £145,000 and the leasehold has a term of 125 years.
For more information call Gilson Bailey on 01603950049.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea