Room to rent: Norfolk manor house with six acres and an orangery offers slice of country life
- Credit: Archant
A secure gated manor house set in six acres has become available for rent in Bramerton, near Norwich, for £2,750 per calendar month.
The property is listed with Fine & Country and boasts well-proportioned accommodation – extending to approximately 4,026 sq ft – with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and an impressive orangery.
Other highlights include a fine entrance hall with a sweeping central staircase and a dual aspect drawing room with decorative fireplace and a statement chandelier.
There is also a sitting room and a beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room featuring a central island, oil-fired Aga and walk-in pantry. A separate utility room also offers a full height wine cooler, freezer, washing machine and ample worktop space, as well as access to a useful boot room and a fully powered double garage. There is also a wine cellar.
READ MORE: See inside this ‘astonishing’ eco-friendly home for sale in north Norfolk
Upstairs, the master bedroom is particularly stunning, featuring windows to two sides, a walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious en suite bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath. It also benefits from spectacular views over the gardens.
Three further bedrooms and a nursery can also be found on this floor, alongside two family bathrooms.
- 1 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 2 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 5 Princess Anne receives warm welcome at Royal Norfolk Show
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 7 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 8 Gallery of pictures from the Royal Norfolk Show's first day
- 9 Five-bed farmhouse with attached orchard and glamping site for sale
- 10 Traffic easing on first day of Royal Norfolk Show after earlier delays
The property is surrounded by landscape grounds comprising sweeping lawns, mature specimen trees and terraced borders as well as a gravelled carriage driveway which offers plenty of space for off-road parking.
The village is well served by local amenities, including a pub, and access to Norfolk’s beautiful waterways.
The property is available immediately on a long-term let and comes unfurnished. Pets may be considered.
For more information, please contact Fine & Country on 01603 221888.
The Street, Bramerton
Price: £2,750 per calendar month
Fine & Country, 01603 221888, www.fineandcountry.com