Room to rent: Norfolk manor house with six acres and an orangery offers slice of country life
- Credit: Archant
A secure gated manor house set in six acres has become available for rent in Bramerton, near Norwich, for £2,750 per calendar month.
The property is listed with Fine & Country and boasts well-proportioned accommodation – extending to approximately 4,026 sq ft – with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and an impressive orangery.
Other highlights include a fine entrance hall with a sweeping central staircase and a dual aspect drawing room with decorative fireplace and a statement chandelier.
There is also a sitting room and a beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room featuring a central island, oil-fired Aga and walk-in pantry. A separate utility room also offers a full height wine cooler, freezer, washing machine and ample worktop space, as well as access to a useful boot room and a fully powered double garage. There is also a wine cellar.
READ MORE: See inside this ‘astonishing’ eco-friendly home for sale in north Norfolk
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs, the master bedroom is particularly stunning, featuring windows to two sides, a walk-in wardrobe and a luxurious en suite bathroom with freestanding roll-top bath. It also benefits from spectacular views over the gardens.
Three further bedrooms and a nursery can also be found on this floor, alongside two family bathrooms.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 8 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 9 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City
The property is surrounded by landscape grounds comprising sweeping lawns, mature specimen trees and terraced borders as well as a gravelled carriage driveway which offers plenty of space for off-road parking.
The village is well served by local amenities, including a pub, and access to Norfolk’s beautiful waterways.
The property is available immediately on a long-term let and comes unfurnished. Pets may be considered.
For more information, please contact Fine & Country on 01603 221888.
The Street, Bramerton
Price: £2,750 per calendar month
Fine & Country, 01603 221888, www.fineandcountry.com