Norfolk Airbnb in stately home named one of the best in UK
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
A luxury Airbnb in north Norfolk, which costs £1,117 a night to stay in, has been named as one of the best in the UK.
Wolterton Hall is not the average type of Airbnb. Staying at the hall will leave you feeling like aristocracy with its Persian carpets, chandeliers and original artwork.
Wolterton is nestled between Itteringham and Erpingham in north Norfolk and the hall underwent a £2million refurbishment in 2016.
The hall is set in 500 acres of land and includes a large lake.
It has been listed as one of the best in Norfolk by Conde Nast traveller and is praised for its furnished Regency style and south-facing views towards the lake.
You may also want to watch:
There are three spaces to rent in the hall with the biggest a seven-bedroom apartment in the east wing.
The hall also has its own garden cottage for guests wanting privacy.
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
You can also hire personal concierge services and a chef for an additional charge as well.