Nineteen new homes proposed for workshop site near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Nineteen new homes could be built on a window and door workshop site in Horsford, near Norwich.
Pronto Joinery has submitted an application to Broadland District Council to build on its land on Dog Lane.
The development would be made up of three detached homes and 16 bungalows, which the company said would be used for retirement housing.
Planning papers state: 'Mr Scott owns the property and has done so for a number of years and the principle use of the land is as a joinery workshop and fabrication workshop.
'This principle function will not be effected by this proposal and there will be no impact on the employment levels or the working practises on the site as a whole.'
You may also want to watch:
The application site, measuring 1.5 acres, would use an existing access point.
To view the plans, search application number 20180528 on Broadland's planning website.
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive