Ready to renovate: 'Unique' cottage overlooking water meadows is for sale
- Credit: Savills
A three-bedroom cottage overlooking water meadows towards the River Wensum in Norfolk has come up for sale at a guide price of £395,000.
Marsh Cottage in Elsing near Dereham is described by selling agents Savills as a wonderfully positioned period cottage, enjoying complete privacy.
"You really only have the wildlife for company, making it a unique spot," says property agent Ben Rivett, and although it is in good working order throughout, it also offers plenty of opportunity to renovate.
The property is set back from the road and includes a dining room, kitchen and spacious sitting room with open fire, as well as a useful utility/boot room and a ground-floor cloakroom.
All three of its bedrooms can be found on the first floor, along with a bath/shower room.
Surrounding the property are mature gardens and grounds which include a wooded area, lawn and gravel parking.
For more information, contact Savills.
- 1 Carriageway of A11 closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 2 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 6 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 7 Fire crews called to vehicle blaze on A47
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 9 11 indulgent spa getaways in East Anglia
- 10 Long-delayed wedding finally takes place... in 1941
Mill Street, Elsing
Guide price: £395,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com