Bungalow to be demolished ahead of 69 home development near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A bungalow will have to be demolished to make way for 69 new homes in a village near Norwich.
Lovell Partnerships is seeking permission to build the new properties at Manor Road in Newton St Faith, north of Norwich Airport.
The proposals will see a bungalow demolished to provide new access to the cul-de-sac, which stretches out to fields behind the property.
Developers are proposing to create 62 'open market dwellings' and seven affordable properties.
Plans submitted to Broadland District Council show the new homes will be a mix of bungalows and two-storey homes.
You may also want to watch:
The plans state: 'The site has been designed to offer a low impact frontage that is in keeping with the local area, consisting of single storey and smaller two storeys dwellings, with the rear of the site offering a greater range of two storey dwellings to minimise impact on existing and new properties.'
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 10 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut