Listed townhouse for sale for £295,000 in historic area of Norwich
- Credit: Brown & Co
A Grade II listed townhouse on the edge of the medieval quarter of Norwich has come up for sale for £295,000.
The two-bedroom property at St Miles Alley was built in the 1600s and overlooks St Martin at Oak, a Grade I listed church which was hit by bombs during the Second World War. It lost its tower as a result but is still in use today as a music academy.
The two-bedroom property is listed for sale with Brown & Co and is said to be a home of architectural and historic interest, with accommodation spread over three floors and a shared courtyard, which is tucked away. In fact, it's easy to forget that you're in the city.
The kitchen and sitting room are located on the ground floor of the house and feature a delightful inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove.
On the first floor there is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, as well as a family bathroom, and on the second floor you will find the master suite, which enjoys lovely views over the church.
You may also want to watch:
The courtyard is shared with three other properties within St Miles Alley. It has space for a table and chairs.
For more information, contact Brown & Co.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
St Miles Alley, Norwich
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com