Listed townhouse for sale for £295,000 in historic area of Norwich
- Credit: Brown & Co
A Grade II listed townhouse on the edge of the medieval quarter of Norwich has come up for sale for £295,000.
The two-bedroom property at St Miles Alley was built in the 1600s and overlooks St Martin at Oak, a Grade I listed church which was hit by bombs during the Second World War. It lost its tower as a result but is still in use today as a music academy.
The two-bedroom property is listed for sale with Brown & Co and is said to be a home of architectural and historic interest, with accommodation spread over three floors and a shared courtyard, which is tucked away. In fact, it's easy to forget that you're in the city.
The kitchen and sitting room are located on the ground floor of the house and feature a delightful inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove.
On the first floor there is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, as well as a family bathroom, and on the second floor you will find the master suite, which enjoys lovely views over the church.
The courtyard is shared with three other properties within St Miles Alley. It has space for a table and chairs.
For more information, contact Brown & Co.
- 1 Carriageway of A11 closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 2 Drink driving teacher crashed into church wall with baby in car
- 3 Man dies after collapsing during dog walk in Norfolk village
- 4 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages in north Norfolk
- 6 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 7 Fire crews called to vehicle blaze on A47
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 9 11 indulgent spa getaways in East Anglia
- 10 Investigations continuing after man suffers serious injuries in crash
St Miles Alley, Norwich
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com