Listed flint cottage for sale near Norwich is 'perfect' renovation project
- Credit: Hammond & Stratford
A Grade II listed brick and flint character cottage has come up for sale in Eaton at a guide price of £300,000.
The property is available chain-free and described by selling agents Hammond & Stratford as being "in need of updating but a perfect project with huge potential."
It features a large 12' by 10' sitting room, complete with impressive stone fire surround, and three good-sized bedrooms all with built-in storage.
There is a good-sized family bathroom upstairs, as well as a ground-floor shower room and a useful utility space.
The property is fitted with gas central heating and includes secondary glazing over its wood-framed windows, as well as a single garage and off-road parking on the driveway.
It also has a large L-shaped garden.
The property is well-located in the centre of Eaton, with a supermarket and pub nearby. It also benefits from excellent transport links, both into and around Norwich city centre and further afield via the A11 and A47.
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 3 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 4 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 5 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 8 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 9 Giant Wheel soon to be 'operational' on popular seafront
- 10 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
Eaton Street, Norwich
Guide price: £300,000-£325,000
Hammond & Stratford, 01603 950104, www.hammondstratford.co.uk