Latest house prices for your area of Norfolk revealed
- Credit: PA
We've mapped the latest price paid data from the Land Registry Office to give a snapshot of the Norfolk property market.
The most recent figures shown are taken from March 2018 when more than 480 properties were sold across the county.
The cheapest home sold in March was a property at Sunbeach Holiday Village in Great Yarmouth which cost £16,000.
In comparison, the most expensive was Thursford Old Hall, a 6-bedroom Grade II listed Jacobean Revival country house in Thursford, that was snapped up for £2,350,000.
According to data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), average house prices in Norfolk rose by 5.7pc over the last year.
You may also want to watch:
The average price in the county is currently £222,610 which is just under the UK average of £225,047.
READ MORE: How much have house prices risen in Norfolk over the last year?Explore our interactive map to find out how much homes across Norfolk sold for.
Properties on the map are marked in six different categories, £0-£100,000, £100,000-£200,000, £200,000-£300,000, £300,00-£400,000, £400,000-£500,000 and £500,000 and over.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash