See inside £240,000 city centre apartment with balcony views of river
- Credit: Starkings and Watson
A two bedroom apartment with river views has come on the market in Norwich.
The property, which is located in Cannon Wharf on King Street, boasts a balcony overlooking the water for alfresco dining, an open plan sitting/dining room, a kitchen with integrated appliances and a family bathroom.
It also has a secure gated entrance, access to maintained communal area with seating, stairs and a lift, and under cover car parking for one car.
The apartment can be found by travelling from the centre of Norwich, heading along Rose Lane, up the hill and onto Cattle Market Street, then turning left on Rouen Road, which continues along to King Street.
The Read Mills development is on the left and Cannon Wharf is easily identifiable.
You may also want to watch:
The listing describes the property as "located in the heart of Norwich City Centre to provide an urban retreat, whilst being far enough away from the hustle and bustle, but within convenient walking distance to the football ground, train station and Riverside complex".
The guide price is £240,000 and the property is offered on a long leasehold of 999 years from 2005.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
The ground rent is charged at £150 per year and the combined service charges are approximately £122.77 per month.
To find out more call Starkings and Watson on 03300433910.