You can get a 15 bedroom house for less than £500,000 in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Bycroft
We've put together a list of properties that reveals what you could get for less than £1m in different Norfolk locations. Watch the video by Ella Wilkinson to see inside.
One of the largest properties you can get, and on the market for less than £500,000, is a 15 bedroom former care home in Great Yarmouth.
The property is arranged over four floors and is close to the beach.
When added to another four bed property in Great Yarmouth also on the market for less than £500,000, £1m buys you 19 bedrooms in the seaside town.
In the sought after location of Holt, however, you won't get much change from £1m for a four bedroom house.
Watch the video by Ella Wilkinson the see a comparison of what you can get for £1m in Norfolk and contact the estate agents for more information on each property.
- 1 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 2 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 3 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 4 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
- 5 New headteacher appointed at village high school
- 6 Plans for 13 new homes near historic former railway line
- 7 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 8 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 9 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 10 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash