Twenty homes and extension to school car park proposed for former Little Plumstead hospital site
- Credit: Archant
Twenty new homes and an extension to a school car park are proposed for the former hospital site in Little Plumstead.
Cripps Developments is proposing to build the properties on land at Little Plumstead Hospital West, off Hospital Road.
The scheme seeks permission for 20 homes, of which four will be classed as affordable housing.
It will form part of a larger estate made up of 88 homes, which already has planning permission.
The proposals seek to provide land to facilitate a 'better located' car park for the village primary school.
Access will also be made available to a walled garden, which will eventually be transferred to the parish council, the plans state.
Broadland District Council's officers have recommended the scheme for approval, subject to conditions.
- 1 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 3 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 4 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 5 Revealed: The most isolated neighbourhoods in Norfolk
- 6 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 7 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 8 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 9 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 10 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
Broadland's planning committee will vote on the scheme on Wednesday.