Twenty homes and extension to school car park proposed for former Little Plumstead hospital site
- Credit: Archant
Twenty new homes and an extension to a school car park are proposed for the former hospital site in Little Plumstead.
Cripps Developments is proposing to build the properties on land at Little Plumstead Hospital West, off Hospital Road.
The scheme seeks permission for 20 homes, of which four will be classed as affordable housing.
It will form part of a larger estate made up of 88 homes, which already has planning permission.
The proposals seek to provide land to facilitate a 'better located' car park for the village primary school.
You may also want to watch:
Access will also be made available to a walled garden, which will eventually be transferred to the parish council, the plans state.
Broadland District Council's officers have recommended the scheme for approval, subject to conditions.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
Broadland's planning committee will vote on the scheme on Wednesday.