Summer sale: Bag a home for less in property price drop
- Credit: Archant
It might be a seller's market but there are still homes across Norfolk for sale at a reduced price.
Take a look at these savings:
Hill House, St Olaves: £2.3m from £2.5m - a £200,000 saving
This impressive Edwardian house built in 1904 comes with a helicopter landing pad and an indoor swimming pool complex. It sits in 3.86 acres.
The house was extended in 2008 to create the pool area with an informal sitting/dining area as well as a
sauna and shower room. Six bedrooms are over two floors with the main having a dressing room and bathroom. Above the swimming pool complex is a media/ family room that leads to a balcony which overlooks the grounds.
The house, with views across the Waveney valley, offers 7,440 sq ft of living accommodation and also has a private mooring plot.
You may also want to watch:
Station Road, Pulham Market; £400,000 from £475,000, a £75,000 saving.
This former Victorian railway station is owned by enthusiast Brian Read, who has lived in the renovated house since 1985.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
Inside is an entrance hall, a sitting room, platform hall, shower room, study, breakfast room, kitchen, pantry, utility room, cloakroom and four bedrooms.
Outside is a large parking area, an area of original platform, a shed and workshop.
Bridewell Street, Wymondham; for sale for offers in excess of £185,000 from £210,000, a saving of £25,000.
This Grade II listed home over three floors has two bedrooms, a lounge and kitchen/diner and an enclosed courtyard garden. It has exposed brickwork, vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and feature beams. It also comes with no onward chain.
Burgh Road, Gorleston; for sale for £235,000 from £240,000 - a saving of £5,000
A three bedroom family home with a kitchen/dining space, cosy lounge living space as well as its well maintained sweeping laid to lawn rear garden.