Homes for sale which are well above par for the golf enthusiast
If you're a fan of golf, this could be your dream home, a property for sale overlooking the course and right next to the clubhouse!
If you're a golf enthusiast, you may have dreamed of living close to a club; but how about buying a home that's actually overlooking the course and even better, next to the clubhouse?
A three bedroom property is for sale for offers in excess of £130,000 that is situated in the grounds of the picturesque Richmond Park Golf Club, Saham Road, Watton with stunning views of the course and a short walk from the Colonial style clubhouse.
The terraced bungalow has been used for golfing holidays as part of a range of holiday lets and would make a superb second home for any golf fan.
You may also want to watch:
Arranged over two floors, the downstairs accommodation offers a large open plan kitchen/lounge/diner, a bedroom (currently arranged as a twin room) and a shower room. There are a further two good sized bedrooms (also arranged as twin rooms) and another shower room on the first floor
Richmond Park Golf Course has 18 holes in a parkland setting with a clubhouse built in 1990.
- 1 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 9 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
Or, if you fancy creating your own home, a range of unconverted barns are also for sale at the entrance to another golf club. The residential development site at Rookery Park Golf Club, Beccles Road, Carlton Colville, is for sale by auction for a guide price of £360,000 - £385,000.
Coming under the hammer at the next Brown & Co auction in December is this group of traditional, unconverted barns with planning consent for conversion to six dwellings, situated at the entrance to the golf club.
For more information on the bungalow at Richmond Park golf club, contact Attik estate agents on 01362 694800 and for the unconverted barns at Rookery Park golf club, contact Brown & Co on 01603 629871.