See inside £210,000 city apartment overlooking Carrow Road
- Credit: Haart
A two bedroom apartment near Norwich City Football Club’s ground has come on the market.
The property, located in Geoffrey Watling Way, is a third floor apartment with its own personal balcony.
As well as two bedrooms it also has a large open plan living area with kitchen, an ensuite bathroom, an additional bathroom and an entrance hall.
The listing states: 'Being so close to all the socialising, shopping and transport needs, this is the perfect city living.
'The current owner has been here since new, and purchased this as a bolt home due to Norwich having all they need in a city.
'However, they then turned the use of this property into an investment, getting around £1,100 per calendar month which provides a healthy yield too.'
The guide price is £210,000 and the leasehold has 121 years remaining.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 5 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 8 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 9 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 10 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
For more information call Haart estate agents on 01603 950046.