See inside £210,000 city apartment overlooking Carrow Road
- Credit: Haart
A two bedroom apartment near Norwich City Football Club’s ground has come on the market.
The property, located in Geoffrey Watling Way, is a third floor apartment with its own personal balcony.
As well as two bedrooms it also has a large open plan living area with kitchen, an ensuite bathroom, an additional bathroom and an entrance hall.
The listing states: 'Being so close to all the socialising, shopping and transport needs, this is the perfect city living.
'The current owner has been here since new, and purchased this as a bolt home due to Norwich having all they need in a city.
You may also want to watch:
'However, they then turned the use of this property into an investment, getting around £1,100 per calendar month which provides a healthy yield too.'
The guide price is £210,000 and the leasehold has 121 years remaining.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 6 Norfolk needs own Covid tier, say MPs ahead of restrictions decision
- 7 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 8 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 9 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
For more information call Haart estate agents on 01603 950046.