See inside £210,000 city apartment overlooking Carrow Road
- Credit: Haart
A two bedroom apartment near Norwich City Football Club’s ground has come on the market.
The property, located in Geoffrey Watling Way, is a third floor apartment with its own personal balcony.
As well as two bedrooms it also has a large open plan living area with kitchen, an ensuite bathroom, an additional bathroom and an entrance hall.
The listing states: 'Being so close to all the socialising, shopping and transport needs, this is the perfect city living.
'The current owner has been here since new, and purchased this as a bolt home due to Norwich having all they need in a city.
You may also want to watch:
'However, they then turned the use of this property into an investment, getting around £1,100 per calendar month which provides a healthy yield too.'
The guide price is £210,000 and the leasehold has 121 years remaining.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
For more information call Haart estate agents on 01603 950046.