See inside Grade II listed cottage with hot tub and private courtyard
- Credit: Gilson Bailey
A two bedroom cottage with its own hot tub has come on the market in Norwich.
The King Street property underwent a full refurbishment in 2012 and has a guide price of £290,000.
It has an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside there is a hot tub, a private decked courtyard, garden area and access to parking.
It also boasts sash style double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, fitted carpets, blinds and is "in excellent decorative order".
You may also want to watch:
The vendor's furniture/fittings may be included.
For more information call Gilson Bailey on 01603 950049.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault