See inside Grade II listed cottage with hot tub and private courtyard
- Credit: Gilson Bailey
A two bedroom cottage with its own hot tub has come on the market in Norwich.
The King Street property underwent a full refurbishment in 2012 and has a guide price of £290,000.
It has an entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining area, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside there is a hot tub, a private decked courtyard, garden area and access to parking.
It also boasts sash style double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, fitted carpets, blinds and is "in excellent decorative order".
The vendor's furniture/fittings may be included.
For more information call Gilson Bailey on 01603 950049.
- 1 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 2 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 3 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 4 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 7 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 8 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 9 Seaside Victorian B&B for sale near 'best beach in the east'
- 10 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich