See inside this 'amazing' Georgian terrace for sale for £325,000
- Credit: William H Brown
A three-bedroom home in East Harling has come up for sale for £325,000 - and it's bursting with character.
Selling agents William H Brown describe the mid-terrace property as an "amazing Georgian home" which features charming period details including an open fire and box bay window, as well as a columned entrance to the front and a beautiful walled garden.
On the ground floor there is a lounge with Georgian sash windows to the front and an open fireplace, which leads into a fitted kitchen.
This includes a good range of wall and base units, with wooden work surfaces over and integrated appliances including a dishwasher and washing machine.
There is also space for a range cooker, and a door leads out and into the beautiful yet low maintenance rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
The basement is currently used as a dining room, but could be converted into an additional bedroom, if required. As a space, it is full of character, with two half-moon windows to the front and exposed timber beams.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with sash window to the front and an en suite shower room with walk-in shower. The second bedroom also has a sash window and there is a roll-top bath in the family bathroom.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 4 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 7 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: 'Major bid' submitted for Armstrong
Contact William H Brown for further details.
Market Street, East Harling
William H Brown, 01953 547014, www.williamhbrown.co.uk