Take a look inside this end-terrace home in the Golden Triangle for sale for £500,000
- Credit: Archant
Located in one of the most sought-after areas of Norwich, this once neglected period home has been brought back to life.
Love, care and an eye for detail have all helped to restore this stunning four-bedroom property on Earlham Road, which is packed full of original period features and well-proportioned rooms.
The property, which is currently on the market with William H Brown at a guide price of £500,000, offers over 1,600 sq ft of living accommodation arranged over four floors, and well-presented gardens to the front, side and rear.
On the lower ground floor there is a garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory and lobby area, which has access to a walk-in pantry.
The main entrance hall is upstairs, on the ground floor, and leads to two well-proportioned reception rooms. This includes a beautiful sitting room which has two large bay windows to the front and side, bathing the room in plenty of natural light.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a modern yet traditional shower room on this floor, and an ensuite bathroom upstairs.
Four well-lit. generously sized bedrooms are arranged over the top two floors, with the fourth floor a particularly beautiful space. Gorgeous arched windows to the west offer a prime location to enjoy the sunset along Earlham Road.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
To celebrate the launch of this property on to the market, William H Brown is hosting an open day on Saturday, August 3. Contact the office on 01603 667077 to book an appointment and arrange a viewing.