See inside this £400,000 family home for sale after a stylish makeover
- Credit: Archant
The interiors at this family home in Dereham really are something special.
This four-bedroom semi-detached home on Quebec Road in Dereham really does have it all: beautifully light rooms, colourful interiors and plenty of space nestled in a large plot with woodland views and ample off-road parking.
The property is on the market with Minors & Brady for £400,000 and has been carefully extended. The living areas are highly contemporary and highlights include a light and airy lounge, good-sized drawing room with decorative fireplace and a separate dining/garden room which has been cleverly extended to allow maximum sunlight.
The kitchen has also been beautifully modernised and offers a good range of matte wall and base units, breakfast bar and a set of double-glazed French doors to the side. There is also space for a large cooker with overhead extractor, while an opening either side allows for full views of the dining area/garden room, making it an exceptionally sociable space.
There is also a utility room and bathroom on the ground floor, plus four bathrooms and a further family bathroom upstairs. The master bedroom is particularly light and airy and features a decorative fireplace – proof that the home, despite its careful extension and contemporary rendering, still boasts plenty of period charm.
You may also want to watch:
Outside, the rear ‘L’-shaped garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing. It offers lovely woodland views and features a wooden dining area, making it the perfect place to enjoy a spot of al fresco dining, or a summer party. A wooden shed also provides plenty of storage.
For more information about this property, please contact Minors & Brady on 01362 536026.
- 1 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 2 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 3 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 4 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 5 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 6 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 7 Destructive stink bugs could be heading for Norfolk
- 8 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 9 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 10 Flagship Debenhams building goes up for sale or rent