Fixer upper cottage in half an acre is for sale by auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A four-bed cottage set in half an acre is for sale by online auction later this month - after being one of the most viewed homes on Zoopla in August.
Mill Hill Farmhouse in Foulsham near Dereham is priced at a guide of £300,000 with Auction House East Anglia, who say it is in need of restoration but "offers potential to become a great family home."
The cottage is detached and has a front porch, two reception rooms, kitchen, study, bathroom and garden room on the ground floor.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and two landing bedrooms, as well as a cloakroom.
The property sits well within its grounds and has a range of useful outbuildings, which could offer further accommodation, subject to planning.
You may also want to watch:
Auction House East Anglia say that though the gardens "have been left to ramble" they offer great scope to return to their former glory.
The auction will take place online at 11am on Wednesday, September 8. Visit www.auctionhouse.co.uk/eastanglia for further details including legal packs.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 8 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 9 Five takeaways planned to open in Norfolk
- 10 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
Hindolveston Road, Foulsham
Guide price: £300,000
Auction House East Anglia, 01603 505100
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.