See inside: this quirky ‘little’ bungalow on the edge of Norwich city centre is for sale for £450,000
- Credit: Archant
There’s more than meets the eye at this four-bedroom bungalow in Thorpe Hamlet, Norwich, which is on the market with William H Brown and available with no onward chain.
They say that when it comes to finding your dream property, it’s about three things: location, location, location.
And this four-bedroom chalet bungalow on the edge of Norwich offers it all: private gardens, off-road parking and woodland views – all within walking distance of the city centre.
Nestled in the popular area of Thorpe Hamlet, off Cotman Road, this four-bedroom property is within easy walking distance of the train station and Norfolk Broads, as well as the rest of the city. It’s also in a fantastic catchment area for local schools.
The property currently has something of a 1960s vibe, and selling agents William H Brown describe it as being “immaculately presented.”
You may also want to watch:
Accommodation currently comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room on the ground floor, along with a good-sized bathroom. In keeping with its chalet-style, there are two further bedrooms upstairs.
To the front of the bungalow there is a large shingle driveway, offering ample off-road parking space for approximately five vehicles, and a single garage with power, light and up-and-over doors.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
To the rear, you will find a workshop and a tiered garden which backs on to woods. There is also a brick-built barbecue.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown’s Bank Plain office on 01603 760044.