See inside: this quirky ‘little’ bungalow on the edge of Norwich city centre is for sale for £450,000
- Credit: Archant
There’s more than meets the eye at this four-bedroom bungalow in Thorpe Hamlet, Norwich, which is on the market with William H Brown and available with no onward chain.
They say that when it comes to finding your dream property, it’s about three things: location, location, location.
And this four-bedroom chalet bungalow on the edge of Norwich offers it all: private gardens, off-road parking and woodland views – all within walking distance of the city centre.
Nestled in the popular area of Thorpe Hamlet, off Cotman Road, this four-bedroom property is within easy walking distance of the train station and Norfolk Broads, as well as the rest of the city. It’s also in a fantastic catchment area for local schools.
The property currently has something of a 1960s vibe, and selling agents William H Brown describe it as being “immaculately presented.”
You may also want to watch:
Accommodation currently comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and utility room on the ground floor, along with a good-sized bathroom. In keeping with its chalet-style, there are two further bedrooms upstairs.
To the front of the bungalow there is a large shingle driveway, offering ample off-road parking space for approximately five vehicles, and a single garage with power, light and up-and-over doors.
- 1 Budget predictions: Furlough, wealth tax and VAT cuts
- 2 Mother's devastation after son killed in crash 'one minute from home'
- 3 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 4 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 5 Medieval tower bought for £1 from Poundstretcher
- 6 Calls for bridge to stop A47 dualling work leaving villagers cut off
- 7 Seafront beach chalets demolished as part of major £1.6m scheme
- 8 Morrisons objects to plans for out-of-town Lidl
- 9 Council takes five minutes to agree to £100,000 land purchase
- 10 Chicken recalled from supermarkets over salmonella warning
To the rear, you will find a workshop and a tiered garden which backs on to woods. There is also a brick-built barbecue.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown’s Bank Plain office on 01603 760044.