A 'crackling' opportunity as former village butcher's shop goes up for rent
- Credit: Brown&Co
A former butcher’s shop is available to let for the first time in almost 50 years.
The property in Station Road, Hoveton, was formerly occupied by Massingham Bros Butchers and is now up for rent - with the price available on application.
It offers 1,136 sq ft of space and is in a busy location, with high footfall and plenty of car parking in what is widely considered the 'capital' of the Broads.
The brick and tile building, with three external entrances, offers a glazed shop front and a flexible layout suitable for a variety of uses.
Many will remember the large model of a friendly butcher wearing a blue and white striped apron that existed outside the shop.
Katie Bates, from Brown&Co’s Commercial department, said: “This is a cracking opportunity in a thriving town and tourist hotspot.
"There is strong interest in the property and we hope to be bringing interest to a head shortly."
- 1 Norfolk woman dies after being stung by wasp in Spain
- 2 Country house with three flats, treehouse and pool up for sale
- 3 'London girl' transforms her Norfolk home into the ultimate retreat
- 4 Tributes to "highly-valued" technician who died at Norfolk DAF dealership
- 5 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 6 Extra speed check camera vans to target Norfolk's 'village speeders'
- 7 Council set to sell mobile home site
- 8 Plane gets into difficulty while landing at Norfolk airfield
- 9 Dinosaur spotted at Beccles Lido as part of Jurassic World film campaign
- 10 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
For more information contact Katie Bates or Nick Dunn at Brown&Co Commercial on 01603 629871.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.