Plot of land with seven properties goes on market for £1.6m
- Credit: Landles
An opportunity to own a large plot of land with seven properties near King's Lynn has appeared on the market, and it could be yours for £1.6m
The plot on Terrington Marsh, in Terrington St Clement, has seven residential properties included, offering a portfolio of bungalows, cottages and a house for a total of £1,620,000.
The rural property was once part of Admirals Farm, and is surrounded by farmland and patches of woodland.
Elliot Blazer, of Landles estate agents, said: "All the properties except one are currently let giving the opportunity of acquiring an instant residential portfolio.
"It is located on the Northern extremities of Terrington St Clement Parish which is a truly unique area of Norfolk surrounded by farmland, close to the marshes and The Wash.
"Although offering seclusion, this location is within easy access to a wide variety of amenities in the large village of Terrington St Clement and King’s Lynn is only about eight miles."
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences