Fixer uppers sell at online auction after almost 150 bids
- Credit: Brown & Co
Two semi-detached homes in Norfolk sold for well over their guide prices at an online property auction today – with one attracting almost 100 bids.
The latest Brown & Co interim property auction saw 2, Dam Brigg, Banham, sell for £236,000 after gaining 96 bids.
Another semi, 6, Snetterton North End, sold for £205,000 after getting 47 bids.
Both were for sale for a guide price of £140,000-£160,000.
Eight garages in Lynewood Close, Cromer, also sold for £65,000 over the guide of £55,000-£60,000.
Trevor Blythe, auction manager of Brown & Co, which is based in Norwich, said: “The two semi-detached houses, both older style and with three bedrooms, in need of some improvement, offered good value for money. Buyers can add further value to them and these types of properties are always popular.”
You may also want to watch:
The next Brown & Co online auction is on September 29.
For more information contact Brown & Co on 01603 629871. For auctions, see https://brownandco.eigonlineauctions.com/
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse