Five of the most expensive homes for sale in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Fancy a manor house or how about an 11 bedroom bed and breakfast business? Take a look at five of the most expensive homes in Norfolk.
Macallan's Farm, Themelthorpe, near Dereham; £2 million with abbotFox Bespoke www.abbotfox.co.uk/bespoke
Two substantial residences; a farmhouse and barn conversion extending to more than 6300 sqft are situated in approximately 78.5 acres. Herefords Rest, an impressive barn conversion of approximately 4100 sq ft, offers four goood sized bedrooms, a vaulted kitchen/breakfast room, two bathrooms as well as a galleried study, library and large sitting room. Macallans Farmhouse is a traditional four bedroom red brick farmhouse requiring some updating.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
Morningthorpe Manor, near Norwich; £1.975 million with Jackson-Stops www.jackson-stops.co.uk
A Grade II listed manor house originally dating from the 1600s with later additions and fine period features. The property has been meticulously renovated and comes with a two bedroom annexe and outstanding original outbuildings in just under four acres.
Shadingfield Hall, London Road, Shadingfield; £1.95 million with Savills www.savills.co.uk
A Grade II listed late Georgian house, completed in 1808, with high ceilings, large sash windows, stone floors, working shutters and open fireplaces.
It comes with seven bedrooms and three/four receptions as well as an extensive second floor with potential to convert, a detached three bedroom lodge, stables, paddocks, tack rooms, all in about five acres.
Polstede Place, Burnham Market; £1.85 million with Sowerbys www.sowerbys.com
A Georgian residence which has been extensively refurbished boasting four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and three receptions. Outside is a private garden and a garage.
Attleborough Road, Great Ellingham; £1.5 million with William H Brown Select www.williamhbrown.co.uk/estate-agents/norwich-select
You get 11 bedrooms in this house boasting 3700 sq ft and more than 6000 sq ft of business premises set in around five acres which includes a spa, pool complex, beauty and hair salons. The property has been run as a successful bed and breakfast business.