Five of the most expensive homes for sale in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Fancy a manor house or how about an 11 bedroom bed and breakfast business? Take a look at five of the most expensive homes in Norfolk.
Macallan's Farm, Themelthorpe, near Dereham; £2 million with abbotFox Bespoke www.abbotfox.co.uk/bespoke
Two substantial residences; a farmhouse and barn conversion extending to more than 6300 sqft are situated in approximately 78.5 acres. Herefords Rest, an impressive barn conversion of approximately 4100 sq ft, offers four goood sized bedrooms, a vaulted kitchen/breakfast room, two bathrooms as well as a galleried study, library and large sitting room. Macallans Farmhouse is a traditional four bedroom red brick farmhouse requiring some updating.
- 1 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 2 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 3 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 4 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 7 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 8 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 9 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 10 Seaside Victorian B&B for sale near 'best beach in the east'
Morningthorpe Manor, near Norwich; £1.975 million with Jackson-Stops www.jackson-stops.co.uk
A Grade II listed manor house originally dating from the 1600s with later additions and fine period features. The property has been meticulously renovated and comes with a two bedroom annexe and outstanding original outbuildings in just under four acres.
Shadingfield Hall, London Road, Shadingfield; £1.95 million with Savills www.savills.co.uk
A Grade II listed late Georgian house, completed in 1808, with high ceilings, large sash windows, stone floors, working shutters and open fireplaces.
It comes with seven bedrooms and three/four receptions as well as an extensive second floor with potential to convert, a detached three bedroom lodge, stables, paddocks, tack rooms, all in about five acres.
Polstede Place, Burnham Market; £1.85 million with Sowerbys www.sowerbys.com
A Georgian residence which has been extensively refurbished boasting four double bedrooms, three bathrooms and three receptions. Outside is a private garden and a garage.
Attleborough Road, Great Ellingham; £1.5 million with William H Brown Select www.williamhbrown.co.uk/estate-agents/norwich-select
You get 11 bedrooms in this house boasting 3700 sq ft and more than 6000 sq ft of business premises set in around five acres which includes a spa, pool complex, beauty and hair salons. The property has been run as a successful bed and breakfast business.