See inside this garden lover’s paradise for sale in the Norfolk Broads
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom family home in Belaugh has come on to the market with Arnolds Keys at a guide price of £765,000.
The property is nestled in stunning gardens of approximately three quarters of an acre and enjoys easy access to the nearby villages of Hoveton and Wroxham, often dubbed the heart of the Norfolk Broads.
Highlights include a beautifully fitted farmhouse-style kitchen/breakfast room and a cosy sitting room featuring a gorgeous open fireplace set into a slate hearth.
There is also a summer room on the ground floor, providing access to the garden via a set of a double-glazed French doors, as well as a cloakroom, study and separate office – ideal if you’ve just made the switch to working from home.
Upstairs, you will find a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony, which it shares with the second bedroom. Both rooms enjoy stunning views over the gardens and rural landscape beyond.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor is also home to a further three bedrooms plus a family bathroom and separate cloakroom.
The large and established garden at the rear of the property is particularly noteworthy, featuring a lawn, paved patio area, ornamental pond and fruit and vegetable garden. There is also an orchard with cherry, pear and apple trees, as well as a chicken run and a good range of outbuildings.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 5 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 6 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 7 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 8 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 9 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 10 Luxury 12-bedroom holiday home with pool for sale for £1.5m
These are all connected to electricity and include a workshop, timber garden shed, hobby shed, summerhouse and glass house and allow plenty of opportunity for new owners to pursue new or existing hobbies and a chance to unwind away from the main house.
The property also comes with a double detached garage and ample off-road parking.
Contact Arnolds Keys on 01603 620551 for more information.