Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- Credit: Brown & Co
A three-bedroom farmhouse nestled in a secluded setting close to Rollesby Broad has come up for sale with Brown&Co.
Lodge Farm, off Repps Road, is for sale as a whole or in two lots and was built in 1914 and formerly part of a Norfolk County Council smallholding. It has been under the same ownership for many years and is just two miles from Rollesby Broad.
The whole lot, together, is for sale for a guide price of £390,000, or you can buy the farmhouse alone for a guide price of £265,000 and the tranquil setting, which includes 10.86 acres of farmland, for a guide price of £125,000.
Peter Hornor, head of residential at Brown&Co, Norwich, said: “This is a chance for a buyer to acquire a special part of the Norfolk countryside.The farmhouse benefits from views across the adjacent farmland and occupies a central position within the garden.”
Inside is a kitchen, sitting room, boot room and utility as well as a downstairs bathroom three upstairs bedrooms. Outside is a lawned garden.
For more information contact Peter Hornor at Brown&Co.
Repps Road, Rollesby
Guide price: £390,000
Brown&Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride