See inside family home with huge cinema room for sale near Lowestoft
- Credit: Day & Knight
Treasures – including huge living spaces and a cinema room – are hidden behind the façade of this seemingly normal family home.
The five-bedroom property in Thornycroft Gardens in Carlton Colville is on the market for £500,000.
On the left of the ground floor is the large kitchen-diner and to the right is the living space and garden room, with a wood burner and exposed beams.
The first floor has three bedrooms, one with an en suite, and a family bathroom.
The second floor has two more bedrooms, one of which is currently used as a dressing room, and another bathroom.
The cinema room is housed in the converted double garage with a starry-effect ceiling, wall lights, and a large screen.
To the rear of the property, there is a garden with artificial grass, a patio for outdoor furniture, and a small pond.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 5 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
There is off-road parking to the side of the house.
Thornycroft Gardens, Carlton Colville
Guide price: £500,000
Day & Knight, 01502 797041, www.day-knight.co.uk