See inside renovated townhouse with shop space in central Norwich
- Credit: Brown & Co
A renovated Grade II Listed townhouse with retail space on Elm Hill has come on the market.
The property, which is mixed residential and commercial, is located in the historic street where Netflix Christmas film Jingle Jangle was filmed this summer.
The retail space is on the ground floor and there is also a small kitchen, rear lobby and a ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor is a sitting room/bedroom and a shower room, and the second floor is a large bedroom and a raised area with a slipper bath.
A spokesman for Brown & Co said that because there is no garden with the property and the kitchen is very small "it would be ideal as a bolt hole in the city centre or even used for Airbnb."
You may also want to watch:
The guide price is £375,000 and the property is freehold.
Any buyer could apply for planning permission for change of use for the retail area to residential use.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 4 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures
For more information call Brown & Co on 01603 629871.