Edwardian semi with five bedrooms and two home offices is for sale for £530,000
- Credit: Archant
A five-bedroom, semi-detached Edwardian property in Cromer has come up for sale with Watsons at a guide price of £530,000 – and it’s ideal if you’re having to work from home.
The property on Northrepps Road has been tastefully modernised over the years and offers a wealth of family-sized living accommodation, with a spacious entrance hall and three separate reception rooms on the ground floor.
These include one at the front of the home, benefitting from double-glazed sash windows and a stunning feature fireplace fitted with a wood burner. There is also a separate snug with an open fireplace and a dining room, featuring strip wood flooring and a large archway leading into the kitchen.
The kitchen is well-fitted with a good range of wall and base units, as well as wood work surfaces, a gas Rangemaster oven and a butler sink. This space also benefits from lots of natural light thanks to its plentiful windows, and a set of patio doors which lead into the light-filled conservatory and then out in to the garden.
There are three bedrooms, including the master with three-piece en suite and a large, family-sized shower room.
You may also want to watch:
Two further bedrooms can also be found on the second floor.
Outside, there are two self-contained studio spaces, one of which is currently used as a utility room and is fitted with a washing machine and tumble dryer. These would be ideal if you are in need of a home office or want to create a studio, as both are double-glazed and powered.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 10 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
The rear garden faces west and features a raised paved patio area, with steps down to the lawn, as well as a further shed and patio area plus mature plant, tree and shrub borders.
At the front of the property there is a large gated driveway, offering parking space for several cars, and a shingled garden area.
The property also offers easy access to the town centre and to the seafront.
For more information about this property, contact Watsons’ Cromer office on 01263 658007.
Northrepps Road, Cromer
Guide price: £530,000
Watsons, 01263 658007, www.watsons-property.co.uk