Is this the prettiest period cottage to rent in north Norfolk?
- Credit: Fine & Country
Wooden floors, exposed beams and an Aga in the kitchen - it's exactly what you want when you make a move to the country, and this three-bedroom period cottage, available to rent for £1,550 per month, offers exactly that.
Dairy Farm Cottage on Black Horse Road in Swanton Abbott combines charming period features with plenty of living space, as well as a lovely rural location and large gardens.
The property has oil-fired central heating installed throughout and offers three good-sized bedrooms plus a large family bathroom with a roll-top bath.
There is an Aga in the country-style kitchen and a large inglenook fireplace in the drawing room - as well as a former bread oven and lots of exposed beams. There is also a separate family room and a useful utility room.
Outside, Dairy Farm Cottage is surrounded by large gardens and has ample off-road parking.
There is also the added benefit of a barn for storage, and water is included in the monthly rent.
Contact Fine & Country for more information.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 5 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 6 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Idah out, Hugill back in for Canaries?
- 8 Three cars crash near Swainsthorpe on Norwich Road
- 9 Ambulance chief: 'I'm sorry.... things will get worse before they get better'
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride