Huge equestrian home set in 9 acres is for sale for £1.4m
- Credit: Michael Palmer/Image Quest Photography/Fine & Country
A huge equestrian home set in around nine acres of Norfolk countryside has come up for sale at a guide price of £1.4m - and it even comes with an outdoor bar and kitchen.
Selling agents Fine & Country say that Busy Bee Farm on Wick Lane in Rollesby has "one of the best equestrian set ups out there", featuring stabling, a tack room, paddocks, a floodlit outdoor arena and even a cross-country course. And the accompanying house is pretty special, too.
Extending to around 3,929 sq ft, it includes five bedrooms, three reception rooms and a conservatory, as well as a beautiful, open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, home office and separate utility room.
Upstairs, there are five good-sized bedrooms, including a master with en suite shower room and fitted dressing room, plus a further en suite to the second bedroom and a family bathroom.
The property is accessed by electric gates at the front, where there is also a garage, several outbuildings and the entertaining area, which includes a bar, Scandinavian log fired hot tub and an outdoor kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
To the rear there is a paved courtyard, dog kennel, run and cloakroom.
The remaining gardens and grounds are to the south and east and are mainly laid to lawn.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 6 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 7 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 8 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
Contact Fine & Country for more information.
Wick Lane, Rollesby
Guide price: £1,400,000
Fine & Country, 01603 950043, www.fineandcountry.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.