Norfolk barn conversion with idyllic grounds up for rent
- Credit: Sowerbys
A two-bedroom barn conversion has come up for rent in Bradenham near Dereham - and it offers tenants the perfect opportunity to rent a slice of country life.
The property is available from the end of January 2022, on a long-term let, and is priced at £750 per calendar month. It is set in beautiful surroundings, with garden maintenance and water included in its monthly fees.
The main living accommodation is light, airy and open-plan, with half the barn being used for living space and the other half as a generous and well-fitted kitchen/diner.
There is also a bathroom and a separate utility area on the ground floor.
A double staircase in the living area leads up to two snug bedrooms, situated on the mezzanine above. They, too, are full of character, with exposed timbers and wood floors as well as vaulted ceilings.
Outside, the property has a self-contained and fully enclosed garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, as well as allocated parking which is accessed off a private driveway.
No pets or children are permitted at the property.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 9 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 10 Seven of the best locations for a minibreak staycation in Norfolk
Contact Sowerbys on 01362 536024 for more information.
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.