See inside £700,000 period property near Norwich city centre
- Credit: abbotFox
A four bedroom period property has come on the market in the NR1 area of Norwich.
The semi-detached house is on an elevated plot with far reaching views.
As well as four bedrooms, one of which is a master with ensuite, it has a family bathroom, two generous reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, conservatory, shower room and a walk-in pantry.
Outside there is a double garage as well as ample on street parking and front and rear gardens.
The guide price starts at £700,000.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call abbotFox on 01603 950092.
- 1 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 5 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m