Buy your own mini 15th century ‘castle’ on sale for £300,000
You really can be king or queen of your own castle on a mini scale with this property, dating in part to the 1400s, which is for sale.
This cottage, which looks like a mini castle, dates in part to the 15th century and is believed to be one of the oldest houses in its town.
You may also want to watch:
Ivy House, Tumbler Hill, Swaffham; is for sale for offers in excess of £300,000.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 10 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
It has a striking, castellated front and inside, offers three bedrooms, a study, two reception rooms and outside, a generous garden and room for parking.
It's packed full of character features including open fireplaces and beamed ceilings.
Over the years the property has been subject to renovation and extension and it is located in the desirable area of Tumbler Hill.
Ivy House is for sale with Abbotts on 01760 380027 jointly with Sowerbys on 01362 693591.