Buy your own mini 15th century ‘castle’ on sale for £300,000
You really can be king or queen of your own castle on a mini scale with this property, dating in part to the 1400s, which is for sale.
This cottage, which looks like a mini castle, dates in part to the 15th century and is believed to be one of the oldest houses in its town.
Ivy House, Tumbler Hill, Swaffham; is for sale for offers in excess of £300,000.
- 1 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 2 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 3 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 4 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 5 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 6 John Bailey: Lord Botham, our cricketing angler/conservationist
- 7 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 8 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 9 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 10 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
It has a striking, castellated front and inside, offers three bedrooms, a study, two reception rooms and outside, a generous garden and room for parking.
It's packed full of character features including open fireplaces and beamed ceilings.
Over the years the property has been subject to renovation and extension and it is located in the desirable area of Tumbler Hill.
Ivy House is for sale with Abbotts on 01760 380027 jointly with Sowerbys on 01362 693591.