Rare chance to renovate this Edwardian family home in the Golden Triangle
- Credit: Archant
Nestled in a plot of almost half an acre, this substantial family home is in need of updating throughout but presents a wonderful and rare opportunity for new owners to create a substantial city centre home in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
On the market with Savills for £895,000, the property dates back to the Edwardian era and boasts a number of elegant rooms including a striking entrance/staircase hall on the ground floor and a panelled drawing room complete with triple aspect and a feature fireplace.
The home has a number of stunning period features including beautiful examples of stained glass, generous ceiling heights and large windows which bathe the well-proportioned rooms in glorious natural light.
Further living accommodation includes a comfortable sitting room and a separate dining room which opens out on to the south-facing veranda. There is also a pantry, utility room, basic kitchen, study and storage cellar.
On the first floor there are four spacious double bedrooms, including the master which enjoys access to a particularly large bathroom. A further family bathroom and a separate cloakroom can also be found on this floor, along with an additional flight of stairs leading up to the second floor where there is a bedroom, sitting room and kitchenette. With improvements, this could become a self-contained flat.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about this property, please contact Savills on 01603 229229.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner