Rare chance to renovate this Edwardian family home in the Golden Triangle
- Credit: Archant
Nestled in a plot of almost half an acre, this substantial family home is in need of updating throughout but presents a wonderful and rare opportunity for new owners to create a substantial city centre home in the heart of the Golden Triangle.
On the market with Savills for £895,000, the property dates back to the Edwardian era and boasts a number of elegant rooms including a striking entrance/staircase hall on the ground floor and a panelled drawing room complete with triple aspect and a feature fireplace.
The home has a number of stunning period features including beautiful examples of stained glass, generous ceiling heights and large windows which bathe the well-proportioned rooms in glorious natural light.
Further living accommodation includes a comfortable sitting room and a separate dining room which opens out on to the south-facing veranda. There is also a pantry, utility room, basic kitchen, study and storage cellar.
On the first floor there are four spacious double bedrooms, including the master which enjoys access to a particularly large bathroom. A further family bathroom and a separate cloakroom can also be found on this floor, along with an additional flight of stairs leading up to the second floor where there is a bedroom, sitting room and kitchenette. With improvements, this could become a self-contained flat.
For more information about this property, please contact Savills on 01603 229229.
- 1 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 2 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 3 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 4 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 7 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
- 8 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 9 Enjoy afternoon tea onboard a steam train in Norfolk this summer
- 10 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit