See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- Credit: Coast and Country
A 17th century house in Mundesley, with direct access to the beach from its garden gate, is on the market for £1.2 million.
Named Meadow House, the home, which boasts sea views, has been operating as a self-catering holiday business for over 10 years.
The home retains a lot of character features, such as open fire places and the original flooring.
Set on a 0.64 acre plot, the house opens into a spacious and striking entrance hall, which leads visitors to a cinema and games room and an intimate drawing room.
The drawing room, featuring an open fire place, is one of several reception rooms.
An east facing 25ft family room provides plenty of space for families and larger groups, and leads to the property's kitchen.
The kitchen has a gas-fired Aga, a breakfast bar and a larder cupboard.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 4 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 John Lewis CCTV footage leads to Norwich gun arrests
- 9 1920s bungalow up for sale in one of the Broads' most sought-after villages
- 10 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
A more recent addition to the house includes a garden room, complete with under-floor heating and doors that lead to a decked sun terrace and hot tub.
The garden, which has direct access to the beach, consists of formal gardens mainly laid to lawn benefitting from mature trees and shrubs providing privacy.
The house has seven bedrooms on its upper floors, which can sleep up to 14 people.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has a free-standing roll-top bath and basin.
There are four other bedrooms on the floor, including The Savoy which has a bay window with sea views.
On the second floor are the final two bedrooms, one called The Lookout which also has views of the north Norfolk coast.
There is plenty of off road parking on the gravelled driveway and a timber framed storage shed.
Cromer Road, Mundesley
Guide Price: £1,200,000
Coast and Country, 01263 800474, www.coastandcountryea.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.