Photo gallery: From the archive - Norwich City V Reading over the years
Here is a look back at our archive photo collection of Norwich City V Reading ahead of their game Saturday 10 Nov, 3:00pm
City played Reading in two successive matches in November 1920, winning both times. For the next forty years, until 1960, both teams played in the old Division 3 but thereafter, until 1995, the teams never met in league games, playing in different divisions. Players for both clubs include Robert Fleck, Jamie Cureton and Peter Grant.
Our first match dates from 30th December 1995, a 3-3 draw. Our second match was played at Carrow Road on the 30th September 2003, when City won 2-1. Our third match was played on 12th February 2011, when City ran out 2-1 winners, earning promotion at the end of the season.
You may also want to watch:
To view the gallery, click the link at the top right of the page.
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 4 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Long delays due to overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery