10 questions with…Beauty Blogger Olivia Humby
- Credit: Archant
Each week we put a Norwich resident in the hot seat and ask them 10 questions about themselves. This week we spoke with Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger Olivia Humby.
Describe Norwich in three words...
Independent, thriving, foodie.
If you were stranded on a dessert island with three other people, who would you want them to be?
Jack, my boyfriend of nearly 7 years, Beyoncé (why not?!), Bear Grylls (he'd be helpful right?!).
You may also want to watch:
If you could be anyone else, who would you be?
I'd love to be the queen. Just for a day, to see what it's really like.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
How would you spend a perfect weekend in Norwich?
Friday: a feast with my family at the Workshop, eating all of the amazing food.
Saturday: renting a day boat on the broads with friends, bubbles and a picnic! Ending the day with a BBQ at home
Sunday: a roast at the York Tavern in the sunshine in there massive beer garden.
Can you tell I like eating?!
What's your mantra in life?
That's a big question. I'd say it's work hard & be honest.
Which song defines your life?
Just one song?! Ain't no mountain high enough, Marvin Gaye.
Would you rather spend a night in front of the TV or a night out in the city?
In, with friends or family 100%
What's your biggest fear?
What one thing could you never live without?
What would you do if you won the lottery?
Quit my job, Instagram & YouTube full time, pay my parents' mortgage, pay our mortgage, travel.
If you'd like to take part in this feature, email email@example.com