Three places to visit during Norfolk Restaurant Week 2018
- Credit: Archant
Great news for foodies – Norfolk Restaurant Week returns from October 29 to November 9, with more than 80 venues taking part.
or cost-conscious foodies, this month has the best news going: it's the start of Norfolk Restaurant Week. Between October 29 and November 9 more than 80 establishments in the county are offering terrific discount deals on dining out.
It's a simple concept: diners choose from fixed-price special lunch or dinner menus in some of the county's finest restaurants, pubs, cafes and hotels and enjoy unmissable prices.
'Norfolk Restuarant Week is a win-win for all involved; diners, many of them trying a restaurant for the first time, enjoy outstanding food at wallet-friendly prices, while participating restaurants have the opportunity to showcase ambitious and interesting menus,' says founder Martin Billings.
You may also want to watch:
Three of the best to visit during Norfolk Restaurant Week
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 4 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
Wells Crab House Restaurant
Wells Crab House Restaurant had a double whammy at the Eat Norfolk Food and Drink Awards in September. The restaurant took the prize for outstanding front of house and best restaurant.
As you would expect from the name, the restaurant offers fresh seafood dishes with local crab, mussels, lobster and oysters on the menu.
During Norfolk Restaurant Week you can dine at the award-winner for just £18 for two courses or £23 for three courses.
The Dabbling Duck Pub
If you haven't ventured out to Great Massingham to visit The Dabbling Duck before, then this will be the perfect opportunity.The Dabbling Duck won best pub at the Eat Norfolk Food and Drink Awards and prides itself on local produce, especially game dishes such as pheasant, partridge, pigeon and venison.
During Norfolk Restaurant Week you can pop in for lunch or dinner; two courses
will cost £18, three courses £23.
The Lifeboat Inn
Head up to Thornham for a visit to The Lifeboat Inn during Norfolk Restaurant Week and then walk off your meal around the beautiful nature reserves behind. The Lifeboat Inn was a finalist in the best family dining category of the Eat Norfolk Food and Drink Awards, making it a fantastic option to keep the whole family happy when eating out.
During the event a two course lunch or dinner will be £18 and add an extra course for £23.