Reader Letter: Should heads roll over NDR?
- Credit: Archant
This reader thinks there needs to be a reality check for the council over the NDR.
So no independent investigation into the NDR, a road which according to Mr Wilby is working well?
He obviously doesn't drive towards Wroxham around 5pm.
So this means that those responsible (sorry I mean involved) will retain their salaries and their handsome pensions.
We must not forget that this road is not yet finished, many more millions are still needed to join it up with the A47 and now they're going for a hat-trick. Let's see how many millions can be wasted on a river crossing.
You may also want to watch:
If this had been done on behalf of a private company heads would have rolled, but it's not their money - it's us the humble taxpayer).
A reality check for this council is long overdue. The warnings were there when they announced hundreds of thousands of pounds were spent on consultants to instruct their senior staff how to do their jobs.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 6 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 7 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
Please save our money and get Basil Fawlty to take charge.