Five unicorn theme treats for National Unicorn Day
- Credit: Archant
April 9 is National Unicorn Day and what better way is there to celebrate than by munching on some colourful unicorn theme treats? Here are five to get you started.
Unicorn cakes have quickly taken the world by storm, brightening up any young (or old!) girl's birthday party. Check out this expertly decorated one from The Cuppie Hut.Unicorn cupcakes
We couldn't decide on just one set of unicorn theme cupcakes, so here are two. We love the rainbow icing featured on Katie's Cake Box's cupcakes, and also the little unicorn ears in this box from Nanny's Cakes.
Yes, that's right, a unicorn milkshake. And if anyone know's milkshakes, it's the team over at And eat it. Indulge in your sugar craving and get one of these in you.
You may also want to watch:
Katie's Cakebox really do have it all, including these adorable unicorn cookies. Wonderfully cute and tasty both at the same time, but are they too perfect to eat?
- 1 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 5 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 6 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
How have you celebrated National Unicorn Day? Let us know in the comments below. For more foodie inspiration from around Norfolk, join our Facebook group 'Eat Norfolk' here.