Looking to pursue a career in teaching? This could be the perfect opportunity for you
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press, Archant
Local teacher training organisation, Suffolk and Norfolk School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT), will host a night of canapes and cake for budding graduates considering a career in education.
University graduates in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Languages, Computing or Geography are encouraged to attend the event, which will take place at The Maids Head Hotel, Norwich, on Wednesday March 15.
Suffolk and Norfolk SCITT offer part time and full time secondary teacher training with salary or up to £30,000 tax free bursary, with places still available for September 2017.
All their Initial Teacher Training courses offer a Postgraduate Certificate in Education, 60 Master's level credits together with Qualified Teacher Status.
Geoff Robinson, Executive Leader at The SCITT Centre, said: 'The new part-time route provides a fantastic opportunity for people to train for a fulfilling career in teaching whilst pursuing other activities such as business interests or caring responsibilities.'
You may also want to watch:
Registration is from 6.30pm with the event beginning at 6.45pm. Places are limited and booking is essential.
To find out more and to book a place call 01473 265077 or visit suffolkandnorfolkscitt.co.uk
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'