When are the last posting dates for Christmas 2017?
Royal Mail have published their recommended domestic final posting dates for Christmas 2017.
Ensure that no one is left without a Christmas card this festive season by planning your post accordingly.
After handling over 138 million parcels in December alone last year, the Royal Mail have released these dates to ensure prompt arrival in time for the big day.
Listed below are the all-important last posting dates for the UK:
You may also want to watch:
Wednesday, December 20- Second Class and Second Class Signed For
Thursday, December 21- First Class and First Class Signed For
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
Thursday, December 21- Special Delivery Guaranteed
Friday, December 22-Special Delivery Guaranteed Saturday Delivery
For those hoping to send a Christmas letter to Santa Claus himself, use the following address and post it by Friday 8th December: