Jobs: There are currently 40 chef and catering positions available across Norfolk on Jobs24
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
There are a wide range of catering and chef roles available in Norfolk right now according to Jobs24. Here's a look at a few of the vacancies on offer:
• Sheringham Little TheatreDue to the success of the cafe at Sheringham Little Theatre, the business is looking to recruit a part time cook and baker to help make delicious treats for customers. The position will be for 20 hours a week and will pay £7.20 per hour.
• Park Farm HotelPark Farm Hotel in Hethersett, a 53 bedroom, four star hotel is looking to fill several vacancies including Chef and Breakfast Chef positions. The Chef role is part-time with hours of work being from 9am until 2.30pm Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday shift. Main responsibilities will include preparing buffets and snacks from the bar menu at lunch time and full training will be provided. The Breakfast Chef role is from 6am to 2pm, Monday to Friday, but will also include some Saturdays.
• Catering assistants, various locationsA number of chef and kitchen assistant positions are available across Norfolk. Previous experience is not essential but would be desirable. Hours are offered for morning, afternoon and early evening shifts seven days a week and these roles will involve food preparation, maintaining a clean kitchen and preparing food orders. Mileage expenses are contributed to due to the requirement to travel between establishments in and around Norfolk.
• Swaffham Golf ClubAn apprentice chef is required at The Clubhouse at Swaffham Golf Club which offers light snacks, meals and beverages to members and visitors. This position will involve assisting the head chef with opening and closing the kitchen, preparing food, following health and safety guidelines and developing your knowledge of all relevant health and safety regulations. The position will cover 30 hours per week with weekend work and split shifts potentially included. A minimum of four GCSEs at grade D or above are required, including English and Maths. Applicants must also have a passion for food and a desire to work hard.
• Find hundreds of local jobs online today at Jobs24.co.uk