Jobs: New Norwich care home searches for senior staff
- Credit: Castlemeadow Care Group
Castlemeadow Care is currently looking to recruit for a range of positions at St John's House, a new, purpose built home in the centre of Norwich.
Located on Heigham Road, St John's House is the latest care home from Castlemeadow Care, a family-owned business which has been helping the people of Norfolk and beyond make the most of later life since 1999.
St John's House, set on the former site of the St John's Primary School, will offer high quality care for guests seeking residential or dementia accommodation, and is set to boast 60 en-suite bedrooms with appealing views, a restaurant, coffee bar and a salon and nail bar.
There are various positions currently being advertised at St John's, including Home Trainer, Senior Care Staff, Head of Unit and a Deputy General Manager position.
All of the advertised roles require candidates to possess a high standard work ethic, outstanding customer service skills as well as previous experience and knowledge in the care sector.
You may also want to watch:
The positions will involve working both day and night shifts in order to provide the best personalised care for residents and competitive salaries will be offered.
St John's House General Manager, Sue Hill, said: 'Castlemeadow Care is a lovely company to work for because of its ethos for good quality care and innovative ways.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
'We'll be offering full training to all our new staff members to ensure that are enabled to give the best possible care to all.'
Speaking to the EDP earlier this year, Dr Sanjay Kaushal, director of the Castlemeadow Care Group, said: 'With our care home in Norwich we are challenging the normal care home model, taking it to the next level.
'It's not just about you staying in your room but having the opportunity to engage with other residents. In the communal areas we will always have activities.'
If you think St John's House may have the perfect career opportunity for you, apply today at www.jobs24.co.uk or for more information call 01603 299000.