Is this the dream job for ale lovers?
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
Ale lovers rejoice - Woodforde's Norfolk Ales are looking to recruit the best of the best to be their brewery tap's general manager.
An award-winning, busy Woodforde's ale pub is seeking a general manager with proven experience to help build and develop the business. Woodforde's has been brewing beer for more than 30 years, using water from their own spring, as well as various local ingredients such as Norfolk-grown barley.
Based at The Fur and Feather, Woodforde's Brewery Tap in Woodbastwick, the role will include ensuring the smooth running of the pub and all day to day tasks, front and back of house management, customer service and staff development.
Working in conjunction with the head chef, the successful candidate will strive to deliver excellence from both a food, beer and service perspective.
Applicants should be highly-motivated, confident and articulate, moreover they must possess a broad skill set which includes retail, leadership, management and customer experience.
You may also want to watch:
Giving an overview of the job on offer, Woodforde's Natalie Douglas said: 'The position is a real opportunity for someone to come in and make it their own,
'We want someone with a rounded skillset to own the planning and forecasting, the commercial elements and the marketing.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 7 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 10 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
'We are looking for a leader, who's not afraid to get their hands dirty, someone who can work on their own initiative but also who can work with a team and encourage and motivate them to do their best.
'The role will offer the successful candidate plenty of variation, working across every aspect of pub management, and therefore one of great responsibility.'
The position will offer a competitive salary and bonus.
• If you think you've got what it takes to fulfil this role, apply today at jobs24.co.uk