Stunning aerial photos show north Norfolk's autumnal beauty
- Credit: Brad Damms
Holt's country roads seem to be working hard to become known as the most picturesque in the county.
This series of aerial photos taken by drone capture the beauty of Holt's wooded landscape, with autumnal colours on full display.
The photos were taken on Tuesday by Brad Damms, a property photographer for local estate agent Minors & Brady, as he passed Holt Country Park on the B1149 Holt Road.
Mr Damms, 37, who lives in Holt, said: "I drive past the Holt Country Park most days. The trees looked amazing from the ground so I wondered what the park would look like from the air.
"I popped my drone up and it just looked awesome with so many different colours on display."
Holt Country Park is set in 100 acres of mixed woodland and is open all year round to the public.
As you can see, the woodland flourishes with colour during the autumn months.
- 1 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 2 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 3 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 4 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride
- 5 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 6 One person rescued after crash on A47
- 7 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 8 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 9 ‘We need action now’: Flood hit Broads business backs river barrier calls
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia